Thursday, June 14

Spring Cleaning!

So I realized I have been not posting on here as much as I should! But we have been very busy around here getting some much needed cleaning done!

I finally got some new cleaners in that I have been wanting to try for awhile and have been wildly going around the house using them!

I wanted something that would be healthier for Bekah and for us. Also the smell of chemical cleaners kind of bothers me and makes me not want to clean which does no good for the house.

So my mom introduced me to some cleaners called Shaklee! They are Safe For You, Safe for the Environment cleaners!

I love them so far they are super concentrated so just a little bit makes different kinds of cleaners! They say that one bottle of their super concentrated H2 cleaner will make over 5000 bottles of window cleaner alone, and they really are not that hard on the wallet.

So far all the cleaners I have used work great! I used the all purpose cleaner I made up (1/4 tsp of cleaner to 16 oz of water) to dust my black tv stand it is usually dusty within minutes again after I dust it, this time it stayed dust free for a week! I used their dish detergent and did not rinse the dishes before hand and everything came out clean!

I will not say they are perfect or for everyone, but I love them!

I am not writing this because I have been asked to or because I am selling the product, I am only writing this because I love them! 

So hopefully I will get more posts up in the days to come but my house is almost clean!

No comments:

Post a Comment