I have seen this idea and different link ups for it on some asperger blogs and other blogs although I haven't found one to link up to yet I thought I would give it a try. I will post 5 things I am thankful for today!
This week I have a few things I am thankful for:
1. I am thankful for the blessing to be a stay at home mom to our beautiful daughter and for my husband who works hard for us so that I can!
2. I am thankful for a beautiful family who although we have our rough spots we stick together!
4. I am thankful for friends who give me advice when I am in much need of it and are there to listen!
5. I am thankful for the business opportunity I have been given in order to help us out even more and still stay at home!
6. (a bonus) I am thankful to just be alive by God's grace!
What are you thankful for? Leave me a comment below