Monday, June 25

Messy Mommy Jobs: Snack Time



Weak and Loved Messy Mommy Jobs
 

Its Monday again! I can't believe how fast this month is flying by. I have such a busy week ahead with a birthday coming up and lots of work to do to get ready!
I learned in the recent past that when a creative 3 year old is left at the table alone for too long it can become messy!
Bekah recently called me during a snack one time and said "I am cleaning my hands" I responded with "what are you cleaning them with?" and her response was "soap" of course.
I walked over to the table to find this
This is not what one wants to find at the table. Let me tell you that cottage cheese is not easy to clean up either!

What kind of messes have you dealt with lately? remember to visit weak and loved to see more messes!

No comments:

Post a Comment